Note: you cannot login to Alcohol Edu until you are enrolled in courses at UCM.
- Go to the MyCentral log in page.
- Enter your MyCentral ID (700 number on your ID card) and password into the login box.
If you can’t find your password, call the UCM Technology Support Center at 660-543-4357
or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you’re logged into MyCentral, click on Student Home, then scroll down to the
bottom of that page. Look for the Prevention Education box on the right hand side
of the page, and click on the AlcoholEdu link.
- You may log in and out of AlcoholEdu at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a “Next” button.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat
the section you have just gone through.
- To log back into your account, go to the MyCentral log in page and repeat step 2.
Basic computer requirements:
- To take AlcoholEdu for College, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities.
- Because Flash Player is necessary to view some portions of the course you may not
be able to use a cell phone or iPad to complete the course.
- If you do not have access to a computer at home, you may use your local library.
New first-year students starting in the Fall or Summer:
- July 14: log in to MyCentral to complete AlcoholEdu. (You also must complete Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates)
- First day of Fall classes: Part 1 of the course must be complete
- 45 days after part one is complete: log in to MyCentral to complete part 2. You will get an email reminder at your UCM
- You must complete part 1 before enrolling for Spring classes.
New first-year students starting in the Spring:
- January 1: log in to MyCentral to complete AlcoholEdu. (You must also complete Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates)
- January 30: Part 1 of the course must be complete
- 45 days after you complete part one: login to MyCentral to complete part 2. You will get an email reminder at your UCM
- You must complete part 1 before enrolling for Summer or Fall classes.
Trouble logging in
If you are unable to log into MyCentral, or if you do not know your 700 number or
password, please contact UCM Technology Support Center at email@example.com or 660-543-4357.
Trouble after you’ve logged in
If you have begun taking AlcoholEdu for College and receive error messages or have trouble progressing through the course, contact
AlcoholEdu for College technical support using one of the following options:
- Option 1: Check out the assistance available online through Everfi at AlcoholEdu for College Technical Support. There is also a link for Technical Support in the upper right-hand side of each
page of the course.
- Option 2: Talk to a live person (toll free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week): 1-866-384-9062.
If you have not received the assistance you need by utilizing the methods above, contact Campus
Community Health at firstname.lastname@example.org .